Design/build services for renovation to an existing three-story structure located along Kanawha Boulevard in Charleston, WV. The building was renovated into an office facility for the Wheeling-Charleston Catholic Diocese. The original structure was built in 1897. An addition was constructed at the rear of the building to house a new egress stairway and a passenger elevator. The existing plaster walls and ceilings were repaired and refurbished to maintain its historic appeal. A new deck was installed above the front porch and the front yard is enhanced with lush landscaping and a new water fountain. Total Construction Budget was less than $1,000,000.